ELKHART, IND., Nov. 30, 2015 – Thor Motor Coach builds the world’s most popular brands of Class A and Class C motorhomes. Many of these models have something new to show off at the RVIA’s National RV Trade Show starting Dec. 1, in Louisville, Ky.
New floorplan layouts highlight “What’s new” and include:
- Venetian T42 – A 400-hp, Tag-axle, diesel pusher model with industry-first technology
- ACE 27.2 – A compact, double-slide motorhome with a King Bed
- Four Winds 35SD – Diesel power and performance with a full-wall slide-out
- Vegas 25.4 – Featuring a large kitchen, split bath and corner bed in a tidy RUV package
- Miramar 35.2 – An entertainers dream with oversized dinette, theater seats and 50” elevated TV
- Synergy SD24 – A fuel sipping Sprinter based model with double slide
“It is amazing how quickly our company is able to react to consumer’s needs,” said Chris Carter, product manager at Thor Motor Coach. “The introduction of the North America’s first Ford® Transit based motorhome, the RUV segment of the market and the best-selling gas class A motorhome line in North America prove that Thor Motor Coach is the one to watch in today’s motorhome market.”
To see all the new models visit the Thor Motor Coach booth in the North Wing, Booth 3000.
For more details, visit https://thormotorcoach.com/.
About Thor Motor Coach
Thor Motor Coach (TMC) is the only “Made to Fit” motorhome brand in North America. TMC’s diverse product lineup includes many of the world’s most recognized Class A and Class C motorhomes. As the industry leader in innovative design, TMC builds a variety of unique styles, sizes and floor plans that feel custom-made – at a truly competitive price. For more information, visit ThorMotorCoach.com or call 800-860-5658.