“The ultimate in flexibility – the VRV (Versatile Recreational Vehicle), a unique combination of a cargo trailer and camper! Featuring QUICKSILVER’s famous ALL-ALUMINUM construction, the VRV is built to stand the test of time while offering the lightest trailers on the market. Unlike other cargo trailers, which are built using steel and plywood (which rusts and rots) – the VRV offers the ultimate in lightweight versatility, with more than enough room for your motorcycle, full size ATV (with roll cage); golf cart; scooters; and more – all in an insulated and finished, all aluminum coach!
Choose from a variety of exterior colors, each highlighted with rugged diamond plate trim, aluminum floor planking, aluminum frame; sidewalls and roof trusses. Even the cabinetry is aluminum!”
Roaming Times thinks that the VRV concept is very special. Lightweight and recyclable!
”There is not a splinter of wood in this travel trailer. It is 99% recyclable,” said Livin’ Lite President Scott Tuttle.
- Tubular Aluminum Frame – Lightweight; Durable; will not rust away like typical steel frames
- Dexter™ Independent Torsion Suspension Provides the smoothest ride, best tracking and less rebound in all terrains – compared to outdated spring leaf suspensions.
- Inter-Locking Aluma-Plank® Floor Deck Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away, sag or have soft spots like typical plywood floor decking
- Tubular Aluminum Sidewall Framing Lightweight – Durable; will not rot away like wood
- 1.5” x 3” Tubular Framing at Bunks
- Aluminum Sidewall Exterior Skin – Lightweight; Strong; Durable; offers the option of colors vs. competition’s white
- Diamond Vinyl Interior Wall Board Durable; Cut off 6” from Floor so You Can Spray Out Your Trailer with a Hose
- Tubular Aluminum Bed Bunk Framing Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away, vs. plywood bases of typical bunks
- Tubular Aluminum Cabinet – Framing Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away like typical wood studs
- Aluminum Skinned Cabinetry – Lightweight; Durable; Clean Look; Designed to stand the test of time – compared with the typical wood paneling
- Finished Aluminum Cabinet Doors Lightweight; Durable; Clean Look; Designed to stand the test of time – compared to typical “presswood” doors
- Heavy-Duty, Durable Tent Bunks Sets Up Easily in just minutes Offering zippered windows with screens; and upgraded bar locks when closed
- 6’-7” Interior Headroom – No more bending over in your bike trailer! Enjoy the ability to walk around with plenty of clearance
- “Living Quarters” Available (most models) Features a full array of aluminum cabinetry including kitchenette with base and overhead storage; a pantry; a closet inside the commode room
|Exterior Length||13’6″ – 29’6″|
|Exterior Width||6’8″ – 8’6″|
|Exterior Height||(with A/C) 9’9″|
|Ramp Door Opening||77”|
|Dry Weight||1,200-4,800 lbs|
Check out the manufacturer’s website for more complete information.