MSRP: Starting at $108,375 USD.
The 2014 Thor Siesta Sprinter 24SA chassis is built by Mercedes-Benz. Powered by the Mercedes 3.0-liter V-6 Blue¬TEC turbodiesel, it delivers 188 hp and 325 lb-ft of torque. This motor¬home has great performance and excellent fuel economy. Incorporated into the nicely finished and trimmed optional Sandscape full-body paint package (see the exterior graphic Gel-coat packages available), are side-hinged luggage doors supplying easy access to lower compartment cargo, along with other maintenance-free storage accommodations. Included in the motorhome is a 14-foot, 6-inch patio awning, and a matching slideout awning.
Inside the Siesta 24SA reveals a multitude of fine touches. The interior’s natural décor features an array of distinctive European-inspired maple cabinetry spread throughout the motorhome. Nestled in the entertainment center above the driver’s cabin is an optional 26-inch LCD TV coupled to a DVD system. There are the usual signal improvement aids such as a TV antenna with booster, cable connection and satellite pre-wiring.
Beyond the cockpit lies the remainder of the well-lit living area, partially thanks to the large electric Euro-skylight, surrounded by a plethora of European-style curved cabinetry with hidden hinges, which enhance the beauty of the cabinetry.
There is liberal storage space throughout the motorhome, and the earth-toned cabinetry is perfectly accented by an extra-plush leatherette U-shaped dinette, which doubles as an optional sofa bed with air mattress.
The dinette is the lounging point in this floorplan and is expanded appreciably by the single, streetside slideout. There’s a surprising amount of room to kick your feet up and the view to the outside. Opposite the dinette slideout is the kitchen, featuring a solid-surface countertop trimmed with a tasteful selection of stainless-steel fixtures. The natural, brushed stainless-steel theme includes a single bowl sink with a tall gooseneck faucet, the convection/ microwave oven, a range hood with a smooth flowing matched backsplash and the double-door refrigerator inserts.
Residential-looking, as well as easy clean linoleum flooring, continues into the bedroom and bathroom. A quick tour of the bathroom reveals a simple and tidy area with all the basics. This area is well-equipped with a porcelain bowl commode, rectangular shower with a glass door and a welcome skylight. Helping to keep the close quarters fresh is a powered bath vent.
Opposite the bathroom wall is the master bedroom of sorts. A queen-size, premium Denver Mattress is supplied as standard equipment. Adding to the décor carried throughout the Siesta is a pleasingly aesthetic bedspread plus pillow shams, all with European influence. Making it easy to read in bed by well-placed directional lights. A wardrobe closet is also standard.
The cockpit with the posh leatherette captain’s chairs allows seating for long-term comfort while giving users easy access to all the dashboard instrumentation and controls, including the touch screen Pioneer AM/FM/CD/MP3 head unit, which is iPod- and Sirius-compatible. Support items up front include a back-up monitor, power windows, door locks, keyless cab entry and deluxe, heated remote mirrors.
All these amenities are made more enjoyable by the ability to control the interior comfort level through the 13,500-Btu front-mounted low-profile air conditioner, forced through a ceiling ducting system. Helping to power all the creature comforts is an optional Onan RV QD 3200 diesel generator, while an Onan RV QC 3600 LP is standard issue. Optional holding-tank heating pads can be added, which help extend the travel season.
Thor Motor Coach’s Siesta 24SA looks and feels residential with a European flair, and should appeal to those looking to downsize without giving up on the features commonly found in Class A and Class C coaches.
- Leatherette Captain’s Chairs
- Driver & Passenger Air Bags
- Three-Point Seat Belts for Driver & Passenger
- Power Windows & Door Locks
- Keyless Entry System
- Cruise Control and Tilt Steering Wheel
- Cockpit Carpet Mat
- Windshield Privacy Curtain
- Touchscreen Dash Radio with CD Player
- Residential Vinyl Flooring Throughout
- Smoke, LPG, Carbon Monoxide Detectors and Fire Extinguisher
- Ceiling Ducted Air Conditioning System
- European-Style Curved Cabinetry with Hidden Hinges
- Hardware with Nickel Finish
- Flourescent Ceiling Lighting
- Soft Touch Vinyl Ceiling
- Electric Euro-Skylight
- Leatherette U-Shaped Dinette
- Pressed Countertops
- Cab-Over Bunk Ladder
- Passenger Seatbelts in Select Areas
- Privacy Shades
- Ball-Bearing Drawer Guides
- Double Door Refrigerator with Stainless Steel Door Inserts
- European 2-Burner Gas Cooktop with Glass Cover
- Power Range Hood
- Convection Microwave Oven
- Solid Surface Countertop: Kitchen and Dinette
- Large Stainless Steel Single Bowl Sink with Goose Neck Faucet
- Full Size Denver Mattress™ Weekender
- Bedspread & Pillow Shams
- Shower with Glass Door and Skylight
- Foot Flush Porcelain Toilet
- Power Bath Vent
- 22″ LED TV Over-the-Door with DVD Player
- Television Switch Box, Antenna & Booster
- Cable TV and Satellite Ready
- Leatherette Sofa with Air Bed & Pedestal Table
- Single Child Safety Seat Tether
- Wood Dash Applique
- Exterior 22″ LED TV
- 22″ LED TV in Bedroom
- 26″ LED TV & Storage Cabinets in Cab-Over
- Heated/Remote Exterior Mirrors with Integrated Side View Cameras
- Back-up Monitor
- Stainless Steel Wheel Liners
- Fiberglass Running Boards
- 5,000-lb. Trailer Hitch
- Fully Welded Tubular Aluminum Floor System with Tek-Moto Floor Decking
- Fully Welded Tubular Aluminum Roof & Sidewall Cage Construction
- VacuBond® Laminated Roof, Walls & Floors with High-Density Block Foam Insulation
- Premium One-Piece TPO Roof(Energy Star Approved)
- Crown Roof
- One-Piece Fiberglass Front Cap and Rear Cap
- Thor Motor Coach’s HD-MAX™ Exterior with Graphics Package & Premium
- Durable Gel-Coat Sidewalls
- Full Body Paint Package with Seamless Rotocast Storage Compartments
- Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting
- Slideout Room Awning
- Roof Ladder
- Exterior Acrylic Entry Grab Handle
- Double Electric Entry Step
- Entry Door with Deadbolt Lock
- Outside Shower
- Black Frameless Windows
- Cummins Onan® RV QG 3600 Gas Generator
- 6-gallon DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
- 13,500 BTU Low-Profile Air Conditioner
- Premium Durable Gel-Coat Sidewalls
- Second Auxiliary House Battery
- Holding Tanks with Heat Pads
- Cummins Onan® RV QG 3200 Diesel Generator
SPECS for the 2014 Thor Siesta Sprinter 24SA:
|Exterior Height (with A/C)
|Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (lbs)
|Fresh Water Capacity (gals)
|Gray Waste Water Capacity (gals)
|Black Waste Water Capacity (gals)
|Water Heater (gals)
|Fuel Tank (gals)
|Exterior Storage (CU FT)
Check out the manufacturer’s website for more complete information.