10 floorplans are currently available (9/11) - we show 3 of these below.
(GT32QB specs not known at this time.)
from 19'8" to 29'11",
Exterior height, with A/C from 9'4" to 9'8",
Interior height (not known),
Dry weight 3060 - 4214 lbs,
GVWR 7278 - 7436 lbs,
CCC 3180 - 4151 lbs,
Hitch weight 278 - 436 lbs,
Tanks - fresh / black / grey - 32 / 26 / 26 gals,
MSRP $18,524 - $25,730.
see other Roaming Times
travel trailer reviews
"Shoot down the road with ease and style in the CrossRoads Slingshot.
It's our lightest weight travel trailer that can be towed by a van, small SUV, or light duty truck.
While extremely light in weight, it abounds in comfort and convenience.
Everything is there from roomy living areas to complete fully functional kitchens and relaxing bedrooms
- all with built-in features and amenities you expect from CrossRoads."
Fretz RV says:
"With so many smaller tow vehicles on the road,
we felt having another quality ultra-lite travel trailer would enhance our current product offerings.
With the Slingshot, all models weigh under 5000 lbs.,
including their 32' quad bunk model WITH slide out.
"The CrossRoads Slingshot is the lightest of all the trailers offered by CrossRoads RV.
The Slingshot utilizes the same aluminum cage found in the Sunset Trail.
Most ultra-lite towables are built with a 1-1/2" wall to cut down on weight,
but CrossRoads doesn't believe in taking away structural integrity to save weight.
All Slingshot trailers are built with a 2" wall and the same two-inch wall construction ... and it's backed by a full 2-year warranty.
"With 10 floorplans starting at only 3100 lbs, the CrossRoads Slingshot
will be sure to have exactly what you are looking for in a trailer you can tow."
|A Roaming Times reader says:
"We like Crossroads very much, they're very well priced and the quality is better than most...
This is a good company with a good product."
-- Hal Ross
See more comments and
forum further down page
- One-piece rubber roof with 12 yr. manufacturer's warranty
- Roof decking
- 16" OC metal roof rafters
- Sidewall insulation
- Radius blocks
- Lamilux fiberglass exterior
- Aluminum front & back
- Diamond plate stone guard
- 30" Radius entry door
- 13,500 BTU ducted A/C
- 6", 8" or 10" I-beam frame (varies by model)
- 16" OC aluminum floor joists
- Floor insulation
- 5/8" tongue and groove plywood floor decking
- Linoleum throughout (carpet in front of the slides)
- Fully enclosed underbelly with heated tanks
- 4" x 4" Bumper for sewer hose storage
- 14" Radial tires with white spoke rims
- Large capacity cargo storage
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Large entry assist handle
- Patio awning
- Rain drip spout
- Rain gutter
- (2) Exterior speakers
- Exterior outlet
- Lighted entryway
GT21FD -- MSRP $18,883
GT21FD -- MSRP $20,445
GT21FD -- MSRP $24,276
See all floorplans and details at the manufacturer's site:
The manufacturer strongly urges you to go
to their Dealer Locater section for pricing and availability.