Note: These pages are for those of you searching for our original informational posts and reviews that made Roaming Times so popular. Please view current information at Class A Motor Home
2013 Winnebago Tour
It's visually stunning, spacious, built on the industrys best chassis and is loaded with features such as a 450-hp Cummins diesel engine, an incredible amount of pass-through storage, and the Maxum tag-axle chassis with lowered-rail construction culminating is a foundation that will provide amazing journeys. Base MSRP: US $362,285 - $364,276
The interior surround you in elegance with glazed hardwood cabinetry, porcelain tile flooring and Corian countertops and, because the entire coach is made to Winnebago Industries legendary quality standards, you know the components you cant see are just as impressive as those you can. You can even choose the convenience of an all electric coach with features such as an induction cooktop that replaces the need for LP.
This year, the popular 42QD returns; along with the all-new 42GD quad slide with a mid-coach 55" LCD TV. If you're looking for a luxury diesel pusher coach you should choose the all amazing Winnebago Tour.
The highlight destination of any trip whether it be the Colorado Rockies, the Great Smoky Mountains or the Grand Canyon is right here inside your Tour. The Ultraleather furniture invites you to stretch out and relax in the lavish surroundings you deserve whether it relaxing on the included Rest Easy extendable sectional sofa with available ottomans that double as coffee tables with reversible tops or enjoying the best technology has to offer from the Blu-Ray home theater sound system with HDMI 4x4 Matrix video selection system that lets you watch high definition videos from multiple TVs at the same time.
- 40" LCD TV (front overhead 42GD, mid-coach 42QD)
- 55" LCD TV (mid-coach 42GD)
- Blu-Ray Home Theater Sound System CD/DVD player,
iPhone/iPod dock w/video, receiver, amplifier, 5 speakers
- Digital HDTV amplified antenna system
- Dirt Devil central vacuum system w/Vac Pan
- Key-activated slideroom master lock switch
- HDMI 4x4 Matrix central video selection system
- Satellite system ready (front and bedroom)
- OnePlace systems center
- Tinted, dual-glazed, thermo-insulated coach windows
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Powered roof vent (galley and bath)
- MCD American Duo solar/blackout roller shades
- Accent Lights above front overhead cabinets and ceiling trim panels