MSRP: Starting at $84,039 USD.
Winnebago Industries Inc. has completed production of the first Travato Class B motorhome at its new facility in Lake Mills, Iowa, according to a press release. As announced in November 2013, Winnebago expanded manufacturing for its Winnebago Touring Coach division. At 20 feet long, the Travato is agile, while still offering a full-featured RV experience. The Travato features a floorplan with a rear double bed that is designed to flip up, allowing for large items like bicycles to be stored inside, while making them easily accessible through the large double doors at the rear of the coach. Built on the Ram ProMaster 3500 chassis, the Travato also offers swivel cab seats, LED ceiling lights, standard touch-screen navigation and a split dinette.
The engine in a 3.6 liter V6, 280 hp, 6 speed auto transmission, and independent front suspension. The Travato has a dent resistant front end chassis with higher placed front end headlights. Fog lights included. This B Coach has a quiet motor with a get-up-and-go engine. Front wheel drive, hill-climb assist button, and an all weather use. The Travato 59G has a 24 gallon fuel tank and 16-18 mpg range. The fresh water capacity is 22 gals, water heater has 4 gals. The overall length is 25’ 11” while the interior ceiling clearance is 6’3’. The door/coach height is 9’, allowing for easy maneuvering and parking.The cargo carrying capacity is 2000 lbs, with the rear hitch at a 3500 lb towing capacity. Any servicing needs can be done at any Dodge location that is equipped with the Ram brand, giving customers 800 locations to choose from.
The kitchen and galley have a microwave, range top, sink, refrigerator and ventilation fan. The range top has 2 burners with hinged glass cover. The sink has a folding faucet with hinged glass cover for additional counter space when not in use. All-in-one Dometic refrigerator powered by LP – 3 way power. There is an icebox freezer inside the refrigerator. Below the range and sink are multiple drawers and cabinet space utilizing push button cabinets. These push button cabinets are throughout the coach. Powered ventilation fan in ceiling is over galley.
There is a wardrobe space in the Galley area, and a privacy curtain included when dinette sleeping area is in use. Wardrobe can also be used for storage of extra pillows and privacy curtain.
Bathroom is an all-in-one “wet” bath. Contains a 3-soap dispenser, shower curtain to separate shower from toilet, 2 flexible hoses: one for toilet, one for shower. Marine style toilet has a foot pedal flush. The flexible shower hose hooks up to the sink, and a large wall mirror is included. This coach includes an auxiliary water tank below the bathroom. Inside the shower/sink area are 2 dry-storage areas and a “round the corner” door to the entire bathroom for privacy. A powered vent is in the ceiling of the bathroom as well.
In the rear of the Travato coach is a corner, flip-down bed. The bed flips down to 46” x 77”, with 2 overhead storage cabinets in addition to storage that is below the bed, giving generous storage for this B Class RV. When not in use, the bed can be flipped back up, giving ample walkway space throughout the coach, or storing bicycles or even a motorbike. Another window with an MCD Blackout shade keeps the sleeping area dark and private.
- Inside cargo door leads into the front dinette/living area
- 3-point seatbelts on dinette and 2 swivel cab chairs
- Dinette folds down to 2nd sleeping area and unfolds to 42” x 72”
- Dinette has a swivel table extension
- 3 combinations for interior options of flooring and ultraleather with either Aosta Cherry or Morabella Cherry cabinets
- MCD Blackout pull-and-release shades are easy clean
- 22” HD LED TV with pull-out feature to access storage
- Cab stereo system with blue tooth
- Cab area has cloth seats with 6 air bags in cab area including side air bags
- Cab seats have easy swivel that are completely adjustable with lumbar support
- Key has a remote for all locks with flip-out ignition
- Garmin Navigation system, blue tooth, media and phone system
- Large, easy to use, touch screen system
- 2 USB ports and 1 12V outlet on dash
- Telescoping steering wheel
- Shelf storage over cab contains ample storage room and additional cushion for dinette to convert to additional sleeping surface
- All tank levels on a panel inside dining area for convenience, as well as LP switch
- Rear Double Bed
- Twin Bed Convert
- Bath with Shower
- Large Refrigerator
- LCD TV
- Powered side mirrors with side illuminators power flat against the RV for parking and convenience
- Dent resistant front end with fog lights
- Exterior packages are 1. Bright Silver or 2. Sand Stone Pearl
- King Jack antenna on the roof
- A/C unit and heat strip is 13,500 BTU
- Furnace is 16000 BTU
- Water and drain pumps
- Volt power: 12V and 110V
- Rear double doors for easy entry, access
- Rear camera up top at roof line avoids road spray to keep clean
- Tire repair kit to free up cargo area capacity
- Lighting throughout is all LED
- Awning: 11’ with light strip, has arms to place on side of Coach, or stand up and secure to the ground options
- Outside stereo speakers and porch light
- Powered entry step: well-built that secures into the chassis. Manually controlled/powered and step retracts automatically when engine is started
- Wheels are well-designed stylized aluminum with continental tires; won’t chip like a chrome-plated wheel
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Power Awning
- Power Step
SPECS for Winnebago Travato 59G:
|Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (lbs)||9,350|
|Exterior Length||20′ 11″|
|Exterior Width||6′ 11″|
|Interior Height||6′ 3″|
|Interior Width||6′ 2″|
|Fresh Water Capacity (gals)||22|
|Gray Waste Water Capacity (gals)||14|
|Black Waste Water Capacity (gals)||11|
Check out the manufacturer’s website for more complete information.