Suggested MSRP: $ 10,999 USD
Quicksilver has 5 models of automotive tent campers and believes that the RV lifestyle should be available to everyone regardless of age or income. Quicksilver is the only camper in its class able to sleep six people comfortably and is towable by small cars and mini-vans. These are lightweight tent campers that don’t need to be towed by heavy weight pickups, therefore making camping an every family’s activity!
Some features include aluminum rims, outside attached A/C, all aluminum construction so easy to put up, button up, and no steel to rust, full propane tank, detachable power cord, 4 jacks (one on each corner), and the camper weighs just over 1,000 lbs.
An all aluminum floor means no mold or rot and easy cleanup, stovetop and sink with covers, storage, furnace, 2 big comfy queen beds, with roll up floor mat, 2-burner grill to hook up outside the camper, bench and table/bench setup with the bench turning into an additional bed, and table removable for use outside the camper.
Choose from 5 models:
- The Quicksilver 6.0 was designed for an even lighter, more easily towed tent camper that can be towed by the smallest of cars and some motorcycles, even
- The Quicksilver 8.0 features two spacious beds; a roomy dinette that converts into a comfortable bed; a kitchen base with loads of storage.
- The spacious Quicksilver 10.0 offers a 200 sq ft interior that comfortably sleeps 6, and can be towed by today’s fuel-efficient cars and family mini-vans
- The XLP expands the possibilities by offering (3)-way Refrigerator, and even a cassette toilet, an LP furnace, a standard rear deck, and front storage compartments
- The 18SUT features an 8.0 camper design that when turned sideways, sleeps six, combines a front deck (9′-6″ x 8′) with optional aluminum decking, and a removable ramp. This model is for the toy hauler who’s not quite ready for the VRV
- Foam mats with mattresses on the bed bases lightweight; durable; mattresses are designed to be easily removable for washing
- 12V & 110V electrical outlets
- Providing convenient access to electric for fans, heaters, coolers, lights, etc.
- 2 plug-in 12V lights that attach to ceiling bars
- Hand-pump sink faucet
- For fast and convenient access to fresh water, comes with a 5-gallon water tank and city hook up
- TV shelf/countertop in living area
- With base cabinet storage – provides additional space for your camping gear, as well as a good spot for a TV
- Base cabinet storage under sink, a great place to store pots and pans
- Extra large picture window on sidewall. This large, seamless window offers a great view of your surroundings
- Heavy-Duty, lightweight tent sets up easily in just minutes. Lightweight; durable; offering plenty of headroom; tinted windows; screens; tri-color design that holds in place with both snaps and bungee cords
- 76″ interior headroom. No more bending over in your tents! Enjoy the ability to walk around with plenty of clearance – afforded by Quicksilver’s interior spaciousness